quinta-feira, dezembro 15, 2005

Dogma 95: O Voto de Castidade

"I swear to submit to the following set of rules drawn up and confirmed by Dogme 95:
01: Shooting must be done on location. Props and sets must not be brought in. (If a particular prop is necessary for the story, a location must be chosen where this prop is to be found).
02: The sound must never be produced apart from the images or vice-versa. (Music must not be used unless it occurs where the scene is being shot).
03: The camera must be hand-held. Any movement or immobility attainable in the hand is permitted. (The film must not take place where the camera is standing; shooting must take place where the film takes place).
04: The film must be in colour. Special lighting is not acceptable. (If there is too litle light for exposure the scene must be cut or a simple lamp be attached to the camera).
05: Optical work and filters are forbidden.
06: The film must not contain superficial action.
07: Temporal and geographical alienation are forbidden. (That is to say that the film takes place here and now).
08: Genre movies are not acceptable.
09: The film format must be Academy 35mm.
10: The director must not be credited.
Furthermore I swear as a director to refrain from personal taste! I am no longer an artist. I swear to refrain from creating "work", as I regard the instant as more important than the whole. My supreme goal is to force the truth out of my characters and settings. I swear to do so by all the means available and at cost of any good taste and aesthetic considerations.
Thus I make my vow of chastidy.
On behalf of Dogme 95".
Este é o voto de castidade que os realizadores fazem antes de começarem a gravar um filme "Dogma". Se está a pensar em realizar um, não o esqueça. Afinal, Portugal ainda não figura na lista...

2 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

What a great site » » »

Anónimo disse...

Where did you find it? Interesting read »