segunda-feira, novembro 21, 2005

Memórias de Eugene Morris Jerome

Kate (mãe): I need bread.
Eugene (filho adolescente): What?
Kate: I don't have enough bread. Run over to Greenblatt's and get me a fresh rye bread.
Eugene: Again? I just came back from Greenblatt's.
Kate: So you'll go again.
Eugene: I'm always go to the store. When I grow up that's all I'll be trained to do, go to the store.
Kate: You don't want to go...? Never mind, I'll go!
Eugene: Don't to that! Don't make me feel guilty. I'll go.
Kate: And get a quarter pound of butter.
Eugene: I bought a quarter pound of butter this morning. Why don't you buy a half pound at a time?
Kate: And suppose the house burned down this afternoon! Why do I need an extra quarter pound of butter?
Eugene: If my mom taught logic in high school, this would be a weird country...

1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

best regards, nice info
» » »